FUEL NOZZLES :
SWIVELS, SAFETY BREAKS :
Fuel Nozzles NMI, ATEX & UL:
- Pump Hoses Forecourt.
Fuel Hoses with UL:
Level Gauges :
Download information by clicking on photo below
Worlds No.1 Vapour Recovery PV Vent
* Husky Carb Cert & Tested will not jam the Vent Stack or leak when the wind blows &
proven to last with 18 months of the worlds hardest Carb Cert Test
* Husky for Safety -Vacuum & Stable flow rates on VR1, with 40 years on Vapour sites around the World including Europe,
Only the UK & Germany use 10mm relocation Venting Hydrocarbons Fuel loss Orifice!
* Full 18 months Warranty on all materials 100% from Husky USA
If you could last as long - you’d back it up!
First - Only Company with 18 months Warranty - If you could last as long - you’d back it up!
Are Tested over 18 months for mechanical failure, CARB “EPA” Known to last 5 years
4 Valves are better than one!
1. One Valve 1.5 KPa Pressure/ UST & AST have a working pressure of 7KPa
2. One Valve 1.5 – 2.5 KPa Vacuum/ UST & AST have a working Vacuum of 7 KPa
3. & Two back up Safety Valves at 13.79 KPa Emergency Dual Pressure Relief Valves/ UST & AST are tested to 35 Kpa
Category 4 UST's in Australia are designed atmospheric tanks, tested to 35Kpa with an allowable
Worlds safe/-globally accepted standard operation pressure\vacuum of 7Kpa.
“New “ Vapour Recovery Safety Break
Husky Safe-T-Break Vapour Recovery at Nozzle® stops the fuel on both sides of the separation and have passed the demanding UL & ATEX testing requirements on separations without leaking or failing.
Re-Connectable Safe-T-break Swivel Combo for Vapour Recover at the Nozzle®
Unique in-line latching mechanism requires less force to reconnect Safe-T-break® after a separation.! Built-in vapour valve stops vapours from escaping after separation.!
- Filters at the back of Nozzle, 1 A type.
- Softer more Gentle Pull Levers for ladies.
- Truck Fuel Drop “CODE” Hoses .
- Aviation Hoses up to 6”in.
- Overfill Alarms.
- Control Shut Off Valves.
The Husky working pressure UL listed nozzles is 50 psi.
However all nozzles must withstand a hydrostatic strength test of 250 psi to be listed for UL standard 2586.
The hydrostatic strength test data will not be available on any sales literature.
- Level Gauges.
/ Husky Pressure Vacuum Vents 4 Valve Safety: